Register for this convenient 2-month course designed to build a firm understanding of IOS application development.
Knowledge of Apple’s Swift programming language opens up a wide range of career options in a rapidly-mobilizing digital landscape. During this intensive two-month course, you’ll:
- learn, explore and demonstrate how to use the fundamental building blocks of Swift
- take a certification exam which earns a digital badge that can be displayed on a resume, portfolio, email signature or be shared on social media
In 2017, CNN Money ranked mobile app developer as the number one job in the United States due to its high pay and strong predicted job growth.
When: September 19 through November 21, 2019. Classes meet once per week on Thursday nights from 7 to 9 p.m. in Newcomer Center Room 12, on the Goshen College campus
- The course provides students with an understanding of the programming language, its app developer tools and core components of apps
- Accessible and valuable to both experienced programmers and complete beginners
- Taught by instructor Mikol Aspinwall
- The entire course is offered for $550 dollars
Regardless of your career, learning to code is a valuable asset in today’s job market. Goshen College’s Swift course is dedicated to providing students with a hands-on introduction to the language and its applications, as well as to providing experience thinking through complex problems in a supportive environment.
Registration is now closed! We are considering offering this or a related topic in the spring, so we encourage you to check back for future courses.