We are excited to help you successfully begin your GC career and to get you more connected with your future campus now through your first day of class. This orientation is designed for all new transfer Goshen College students and consists of three required parts: Virtual Advising and Registration, Online Orientation, and Orientation.
1. Virtual Advising & Registration
- The Registrar’s Office will arrange a virtual appointment for advising and registration.
- New transfer and readmitted students are included in the virtual advising and registration appointments.
2. Online Orientation: Summer Online Orientation Course
- You will be able to access this self-guided online orientation course when it best suits you this summer. There are required components of the course that all new students will need to complete prior to arriving on campus for Orientation.
- This course is titled Online Orientation FA2021: Transfers and Readmits will cover everything you need to know to be successful in preparing to start at Goshen College, from paying for college to available academic services to registering your vehicle on campus.
- The course opened on Monday, June 7. You’ll receive a welcome email to your GC email when you’ve been added to the course.
Access the Summer Online Orientation Course >> (GC username and password required)
3. Orientation: Move-in, Check-in, Orientation (Aug. 27-29)
- Orientation is an important part of your introduction and transition to Goshen College and you should plan to be on campus on Friday, August 27 – Sunday, August 29.
- Check-in for transfers and readmits is on Friday, August 27 from 3-5 p.m. A check-in time will be assigned to you and emailed to your Goshen College email address no later than Friday, August 20.
- Move-in for residential students is on Friday, August 28 from 1-3 p.m. A move-in time will be assigned to you and emailed to your Goshen College email address no later than Friday, August 20.
Readmitted students are required to go through Check-in on Friday, August 27. The remaining orientation schedule is optional.