Admitted to Goshen College? Join us for Summer Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR) on May 19, June 14, or June 15, 2018!
During SOAR you’ll begin orientation, get priority access to register for classes, see your residence hall room or the commuter lounge, take your student ID picture, visit the college bookstore and meet your new classmates!
As a new student admitted to Goshen, you’ll receive your complete schedule once you register, but the events scheduled during orientation will include:
- Check in with Continental Breakfast
- Welcome in Church-Chapel
- Parents Session with Financial Aid and Accounting
- Class Registration
- Residence Life Session and Receive Goshen College Student ID
- Introduction to GC Computer Systems and Bookstore
- Next Steps Session (how to order books, forms to complete)
Register for SOAR now by accessing your Forms to Complete.