We are excited to help you successfully begin your GC career and to get you more connected with your future campus now through your first day of class.
1. Virtual Advising & Registration
- The Registrar’s Office will arrange a virtual appointment for advising and registration.
- New transfer, readmitted, post-graduate, and degree-completion students are included in the virtual advising and registration appointments.
2. Online Orientation: Summer Online Orientation Course
- You will be able to access this self-guided online orientation course when it best suits you this summer.
- This course is titled Online Orientation FA2021: Post-Grad & Degree Completion and will cover everything you need to know to be successful in preparing to start at Goshen College, from paying for college to available academic services to registering your vehicle on campus.
- The course opened on Monday, June 16. You’ll receive a welcome email to your GC email when you’ve been added to the course.
Access the online orientation course >> (GC username and password required)
3. Orientation: Check-in, Orientation (Aug. 27)
- Orientation is an important part of your introduction and transition to Goshen College and you should plan to be on campus Friday, August 27 from 4-6 p.m for Check-in and a short orientation program.
- Post-graduate students and degree-completion students are required to go through Check-in. A check-in time between 4-5 p.m. will be assigned to you and emailed to your Goshen College email address no later than August 20.
- You are invited to stay for dinner after you complete your orientation program at 6 p.m.