The first step to joining this joyful global community and making Goshen your home too is applying for admission (it’s easy and you have options).
Read our admission requirements and then get started with your application:
- Apply online using Goshen’s online application or the Common Application. OR print and mail a paper copy (pdf)
- Pay your $25 application processing fee online.
- Send in these additional documents that help us know you better*:
- Admission Essay Question
- High School Transcript (first-year students only). If test scores are not included on your transcript, have them sent directly to Goshen College.
- College Transcripts (from all colleges attended)
- College Reference Form (transfer students only)
- International Student Financial Information Form (international students only)
That’s it for now! If we have any other items you need to complete, we will let you know. Contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
* The Admissions Director reserves the right to ask for additional supporting materials.
Graduate program applicants
Master of Business Administration applicants should apply online at The Collaborative MBA.
Master of Arts in Intercultural Leadership applicants should ensure that their complete application includes all items on the MAIL Application Checklist.
Master of Science in Nursing applicants should ensure that their complete application includes all items on the MSN Application Checklist.
An Evaluation of Applicant’s Performance and Potential should be completed by three academic or employment references.
Adult program applicants
December 15 priority deadline
BSN Completion and Organizational Leadership applicants:
- Submit the online application or print and mail the paper application.
- Your complete application should include all items from this list of additional materials needed.
Business Administration and Social Work applicants: