- Check requests for credit balances must be received by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday to be issued on Friday of the same week. Checks are issued one time per semester unless additional financial aid creates another credit balance.
- The Cashier is located in the Student Service Area in AD14.
- Local bank information
Accounts Payable Policies (Faculty/Staff Only)
- Check requests for miscellaneous expenses are due by 4:30 Tuesday to be issued Friday of the same week.
- Invoices are paid on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. Invoices are due three days prior to the date of payment.
Policy on Disclosure of Student Account Information
- A student may get tuition account information at any time either in person or on the phone, with the presentation of the student ID number. Account information is also available at GC Online.(see above)
- Statements of tuition accounts are sent out monthly to students through campus mail. Students have the option of having the tuition account statement sent to ONE other address. This authorizes Goshen College to discuss the account information with the person(s) whose name(s) are listed.
- A parent may get his/her student’s account information if the student has authorized that statements be sent to the parent. A parent must have the student’s ID number if the request is made over the phone.
- A parent who wants a student’s account information and has not been authorized by the student on the SIF or other written means should contact the student and request the student give written authorization to the Accounting Office staff. Forms are available in the Accounting Office.