Quick links for 2014-15
- Tuition and Fees for 2014-15 (pdf)
- Tuition and Fees for 2015-16
- Things you need to know (pdf)
- Payment options and due dates (pdf)
- Nelnet monthly payment plan information
- Online payment plan set-up
- International payment
- Parent Access to Student Information
- Important Information regarding your tuition bill
- PAYMENT PLANS:
- Fall term 2015-16 starts 8-25-15. Payment due date is August 6th.
- e-Cashier Payment plans must be set up using e-Cashier through Nelnet Business Solutions. Click here for more information on Nelnet (pdf). Payments and payment plans for 2015-16 can begin as soon as Mar. 15, 2015. Click on the links listed under Payment Plans below for more information or to make a payment or set up a payment plan for future semesters.
- International payments- Goshen College has partnered with peerTransfer to make your international payments safe and easy. peerTransfer allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process with a student dashboard and you will also be notified by email when your payment is received by Goshen College. Click or go to: pay.peertransfer.com to make your payment.
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS:
- Student Account balance. If you have extra money in your student account and would like to have access to it, please contact the Accounting Office at email@example.com to request a refund check. Requests made by 4:30 pm on Tuesday should result in a check being processed the following Friday. If you are unsure if there is extra money on your student account, please check your account online at https://my.goshen.edu/ics/.
- Student statements with balances due are issued approximately the 10th of each month. Payment is due upon receipt of statement.
- Tuition account detail information can be accessed at gconline.goshen.edu. Log on to gconline, select Personal/Academic/Financial Information, Accounting Info, and My Account Balances. This area gives you the details of your tuition account, including payments, charges, and financial aid that has been transferred.
- Bookstore Credits. Students with a credit balance on his/her account after all charges and financial aid is applied, may receive bookstore credits to purchase books and supplies from the Follett Bookstore on the Goshen College campus. Credit balances will be sent to Follett on a daily basis at the beginning of each semester until the end of drop/add.
- Goshen College does not accept credit card payments for tuition directly at the college. All credit/debit card payments must go through e-Cashier. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted. A 2.5 percent convenience fee will be charged per transaction.
- Goshen College is no longer sending paper statements except for at the beginning of each semester.
All current students can view their statements electronically. Please read the attached links: Going paperless Q & A and Going paperless-stmt final