1) What are you doing at this point in your life and how did your Psychology degree help with that?
It has helped in relating with different clients in my work place who had experienced traumatic situations in their past. I was working with refugees, victims of crime and human trafficking.
2) What influenced your decision to go into the area of Psychology that you are in?
My own personal goals as well the opportunities that God placed before me.
3) What are some classes that you took at GC that have helped you get to where you are?
Research and Methods, Statistics and Developmental Psychology.
4) Do you have any advice for college students about going to grad school?
It’s okay to take time and gain some experience in other areas if you are not certain of the grad school option. It;s not a set back, but counts to your advantage later on as gained experience.
5) How has your experience at GC helped you?
6) What are some challenges/things you love about your job?