The minor in multimedia communication may be combined with any major, or it may be expanded into a major in one of three ways: as a concentration within the communication major, as a cognate in the informatics major, and as a component of the interdisciplinary major.
Minor in multimedia communication
18 credit hours
- Art 108, Digital Design 3
- Bus 220, Office Software Productivity 3
- Comm 326, Creating for the Web 3
- Art/Comm 375, Animation3
- Two courses(at least 2 credit hours 300 and above) selected from : 6
- Art 107, Design
- Art 208, Typography
- Art 308, Graphic Design
- Bus 336, Advertising
- Comm 212, Digital Media Production
- Comm 250, Writing for Media
- Comm 312, Advanced Digital Media Production
Student learning outcomes
Graduates in multimedia communication will:
- Comprehend a core of knowledge in the field.
- Create a diverse portfolio that reflects multimedia aesthetic proficiency.
- Demonstrate a set of professional skills and competencies in their practice of multimedia communication.