The Program Director will report to the General Manager, Executive Producer and Student Station Manager. The Program Director is responsible for all music and music-related programming on The Globe. This is includes helping with the selection and integration of music content into the day-to-day schedule. Working closely with the General Manager and other leadership positions, the PD will acquire, create and promote all on air content for Globe Radio & TV.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedule daily music playlists and station logs
- Recruit and develop a staff of students (Paid, COMM Practice and Volunteer)
- Produce promotional announcements and underwriting content
- Work with industry promoters and professional artists
- Publish weekly music blog/vlog on The Globe’s media outlets
- Attend 2 weekly meetings
Position Compensation – Scholarship & Yearly Stipend
We suggest composing answers in a word processor or text editor, and then copying and pasting your responses below. If anything goes wrong during the submission process we do not want you to lose your work.