Knit One, Purl Two: Knitting New Identities Together
This seminar provides information, tools and skills for how to work with families and individuals who have experienced grief and loss.
It will be held Friday, Oct. 8, 2010 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Goshen College Church-Chapel Fellowship Rooms
The Eighth Annual Seminar will offer workshops from which to choose several both morning and afternoon sessions featuring Keynote Speaker, Ann Hood and well-qualified local therapists and practitioners. See the full list of presenters here.
Opening session: “Knit One, Purl Two: Knitting New Identities Together”
- Learn how to work with families who are experiencing loss and grief for a variety of reasons
- Learn about available resource materials
- Establish a network of personal connections
- Provide hope in time of loss
For further seminar information contact Marge Brandeberry
(574) 535-7400 or e-mail email@example.com