Traveling by vehicle
Goshen College is located at the south end of the town of Goshen, Indiana, on the southeast corner of College Avenue and State Road 15.
From the 80/90 Toll Road:
Take the Bristol exit, which is also State Road 15. Follow State Road 15 south approximately 13 miles until you get to Goshen College.
From U.S. 33:
- (From the northwest) Follow U.S. 33 into the town of Goshen, where it will intersect with State Road 15. Take State Road 15 south until you see the campus on your left.
- (From the southeast) Follow U.S. 33 to College Avenue. Turn left on College Avenue and continue one mile to the campus on your left.
From U.S. 20:
At the intersection of U.S. 20 and State Road 15, take State Road 15 south 8 miles until you get to the campus.
Traveling by bus or train:
Greyhound and Amtrak both stop in Elkhart, which is about 10 miles from Goshen. The Interurban Trolley runs between Elkhart and Goshen (including right by campus) and the South Shore Line runs between the South Bend Airport and downtown Chicago.
Traveling by plane:
The South Bend Regional Airport is about 45 minutes (36 miles) from campus. Other airports within 100 miles include:
- Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport (57 miles)
- Fort Wayne International Airport (63 miles)
Visitor parking is available in three locations:
- Welcome Center parking lot located between the Visual Arts Building and the Union Building – off State Road 15, just south of College Avenue
- Church-Chapel parking lot at the south end of campus, accessible from State Road 15
- Music Center parking lot – turn east on College Avenue from State Road 15, then south on 12th Street