Upload and Link a File
- Click the Add Media button located in the top left corner above the post area.
- Select file(s) from your computer that you’d like to be shown with this post.
- Insert into Post by clicking the insert button. You may also copy the link URL out of the box, return to the text of your post and hyperlink any portion of your text to the file.
- Highlight the text you wish to use as a link
- Click the Link icon in the above tool bar
- Enter the address you want to link to in the “URL” field
- Click Add Link
Note: an easy way to link to another page or post in your site, select the “link to existing content” tab on the Link window, where you can search all of the pages or post for the desired page destination (see below).