Upload and Link a File
- Click the Upload/Insert button located in the top left corner above the post area.
- Select file(s) from your computer that you’d like to be shown with this post.
- Next to the Link URL, you may select the buttons to hyperlink the file:
(you may need to click the show link to see these options)
- None—will not link the file to anything
- File URL— will link the file to itself and allow users to download it (should be avoided in general pages)
- Post URL—will link the file to the post or article it is associated with/attached to.
- Insert into Post by clicking the insert button. You may also copy the link URL out of the box, return to the text of your post and hyperlink any portion of your text to the file.
- Highlight the text you wish to use as a link
- Click the Link icon in the above tool bar
- Enter the address you want to link to in the “URL” field
- Click Add Link
Note: an easy way to link to another page or post in your site, select the “link to existing content” tab on the Link window, where you can search all of the pages or post for the desired page destination (see below).