Create Custom Banner Images
The default for your site is to have a rotation of generic pictures from around campus display across the top of the page. Depending on your department, you may want to make a custom gallery of banner images that better relate to department activities.
- Go to the Dashboard and under the Appearance tab, select “Goshen Options”
- Check the box marked “Personalized Image Banners” and save changes below
- Once you have checked the box in Step 2, a new option will appear below “Goshen Options” in the Appearance tab called “Headers”
- You will then be able to find and upload the desired image files. Once the photo is uploaded, the window will allow you to crop the photo to the correct dimensions and save.
- Lastly, be sure to check the “Random” option to allow random photos from the gallery to appear on each page. Saveyour changes at the bottom.
Note: When finding photos, be sure to pick ones that look good when cropped to fit a long horizontal space.