Set your Event Objective
Good event planning begins with knowing what you are trying to accomplish. Clearly define your goal- it will be very valuable to you as you go through the planning process. Knowing your goal can also help you avoid unintended growth and expansion of the event.
- What is the primary purpose of the event?
- What kind of experience do you want your guests to have?
- What environment/ambience are you going for?
- What are the event goals?
- Is it a fundraising event?
- Is it a prospecting event?
- Is it a campaign kickoff?
- Is it a training event?
- Is it educational? Is it important for it to be interactive?
- Is it a celebration?