Laptop Checkout Program
- Be a current student with a valid GC ID.
- Complete and sign a laptop borrower's agreement. This will be kept on file and will apply to any future checkouts within the current academic year.
- Leave current student ID at the circulation desk
until the laptop is returned.
Loan Periods and Hours of Program:
- Laptops are available for checkout between 8:00 AM and 10:30 PM.
- Laptops must remain within the library building.
- Loan period is three hours with one renewal if no holds.
- No overnight checkouts.
- A $5 late charge will be charged for each 1-hour period or portion
thereof that the laptop is returned beyond the due time.
- Unpaid charges will be sent to the accounting office at the end of
the week and a $5.00 service charge will be added. Outstanding charges
on a student's account may prevent a student from registering for classes
or obtaining diploma/transcripts until paid in full.
- The person checking out the laptop is responsible for any loss or
damage and will be required to sign a liability statement printed on the laptop checkout form.
- Laptops should be returned to an assistant at the circulation desk
rather than left sitting on the counter.
- Damage will result in a $100 fee and replacement will be $1,500 plus
Written 09/25/2008 RH