eBooks & Encyclopedias
- Based on the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology
and annual yearbooks, but includes even more. A great place to get
started on a new topic.
- 58,000+ college catalogs from U.S. & international schools
- Search 537 high-quality reference books
- eBook Collection
- Good Library's collection of 8,909 eBooks. EBSCO platform.
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia
- Comprehensive encyclopedia with 25,000 articles on variety of topics.
- GAMEO: Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online
- Includes Anabaptist-related history, theology, biography, institutions, and congregations; and secular topics from an Anabaptist perspective
- Google Book Search
- Search the full text of books and discover new ones.
Music Online (now titled Oxford Music Online)
- Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians and the dictionaries
of opera and jazz (all full-text).
- Includes selected poetry, plays, essays, and speeches (mostly full-text).
- Access to over 1 million full text books.
- Oxford Art Online
- Includes Grove Art Online, Encyclopedia of Aesthetics, The Oxford Companion to Western Art, and The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms.
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Contains detailed definitions of English words.
- Oxford International Encyclopedia of Peace
- Multivolume encyclopedia on the historical, political, theoretical and philosophical issues relating to peace and conflict..
- Oxford Reference Online
- Search multiple reference materials at the same time.
- Copies of more than 100,000 selected books published before 1923.