||Entry-level, International, Internship/Fellowship, Teaching Position
||Chinese Culture Center
Benefits for you:
- Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for two semesters.
- Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus.
- Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons and paid holidays.
- Place your friends and family together
- Free TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Training and TESL Certification either onsite or online
- Deferment of Student’s Loan
Basic Requirements for Teaching English Positions or Paid Summer Internship in China:
- Standard English Speakers in any major
- Strong Leadership, Public Speaking, Social, and Interpersonal Skills
|How to apply
Required Application documents:
- Online registration on our website.
- One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences, if any
- Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Afairs (SAFEA) will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please register online.
- If you don’t have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.