||Business Success Unlimited
||Sturgis, MI (virtual position)
The Social Media Intern will develop and execute a comprehensive social media campaign alongside the CEO and marketing department. This position will benefit the intern in a variety of ways including providing:
- Opportunity to include the campaigns and results of all work for future resume and portfolio use.
- Skills and knowledge obtained through this opportunity transferable to a wide variety of employment settings.
- Chance to apply knowledge gained in classroom utilizing both creative and business perspectives.
We are seeking someone who can work in a flexible environment, develop his or her own schedule and who is self-driven. An engaging and energetic personality is essential. The position is virtual, meaning the intern will work from their home computer. There may be opportunity for in-person collaboration.
Please let us know what you would like to get out of your internship.
- Copy writing, scheduling and posting content to Facebook and Twitter
- Use of other social media sites such as Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Monitoring the brand via social listening tools, responding to customer comments and questions with the assistance of Customer Service
- Work with graphic design team to create content
- Research the latest trends and innovations in social media
- Write and distribute press releases
- Currently enrolled in a Business, Marketing, Communications or related program
- Familiarity with social media platforms & tools (twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, HootSuite, etc.)
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Google Drive Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with ability to learn other internal database programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Knowledge of SEO, keywords, and Google Analytics is a plus
||This is an unpaid internship to begin, but college credit is available, and the potential to grow into a paid position.
|How to apply
Send an email to editorial director Nancy Becher at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Social Media INTERN.