Goshen College offers two options for holding a videoconference on campus. Wyse Hall room 318 is a full featured multimedia classroom capable of handling a single or multiple site IP videoconference and seating up to 28 persons. A Portable Videoconferencing unit is available for individuals or small groups collaborating via videoconference with one or two other sites.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced HD video technology, offers smooth, natural motion and sharp clear images for outstanding video in 4CIF or 720p
- Manage, schedule, and provision the Polycom HDX 7000 series with the Polycom CMA solution
- Standards-based presence capabilities when used with the Polycom CMA solution allow for one-click dialing to other endpoints, from desktop video applications to immersive telepresence rooms
- Polycom StereoSurround™ technology, using 22kHz audio, delivers crisp, natural voice clarity even when multiple parties are speaking
- Make quality video calls across your network or over the public internet with Polycom’s Lost Packet Recovery™ (Polycom LPR™) technology
- Share content with remote sites in unique ways, including sharing PC data and information from other video sources
View all the features and benefits (PDF viewer required)
Who do I call to set up video conferencing?
Contact ITSMedia by calling ext. 7727 and we will be glad to help you. Make sure you plan well ahead of time to avoid last minute complications. Fill out this reservation form with all the details you can and we’ll get back to you with additional questions if necessary.
How do I operate the equipment?
Before you get started, call ITSMedia at ext 7727 to set up a training session.