Video Contest Guidelines
Submission deadline: Feb. 3, 2014
Voting: Feb. 4-18, 2014
All submissions should:
- Be produced by a current Goshen College undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be original work.
- Be your interpretation about what makes Goshen College your home and why you love it here. Focus on an aspect of GC life: a student activity, group, experience, person, etc.
- Be 90 seconds or less. Longer entries will be disqualified.
- Be appropriate for a general audience and follow Goshen College’s community standards.
- Comply with copyright laws. Since this is not a class project, you can only use music, video and other material for which you have explicit permission to use. Write your own music or use royalty-free music you have paid for.
- Be received by Feb. 3, 2014.
All submitted videos remain the property of the author/producer/creator. By submitting a video for this contest, the owner of the video grants a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the submitted videos. Submitted videos may be used, published or republished in whole or in part, royalty-free, in any printed or electronic media.