Getting Connected at Goshen
Connections – Wireless
- Our wireless network covers all in-door spaces.
- Area ‘hang outs’ such as The Electric Brew and others also have wireless connections.
- Make sure your laptop has an 802.11b, g, or n card installed.
Connections – Wired
- Connection speed is over 100 times faster than normal residential DSL connection.
- An ethernet card will need to be installed for access.
Personal and lab computers
- Computer ownership for incoming students is recommended, but not required.
- Computers are easily accessible throughout campus. There are labs available in almost every building for student use.
- Every lab PC has Windows 7 and Macs have OS X.
- Support is available for both PC and Mac users.
- Space in labs may be limited at peak times in the semester, making personal computers advantageous.
For more information on technology at Goshen College visit the Information Technology and Services (ITS) Web page.
When can I get connected?
You will have received your Goshen College username and password from the Admission Office. If you are having problems logging into your account, please contact the Admission Office at (574) 535-7535, or send an email to email@example.com
Click here for a variety of Goshen-themed wallpapers.