Project request forms
Please complete the appropriate form to initiate a job/project. Our forms are not a replacement for face-to-face conversations about how to meet your communication and marketing goals. Instead, they are a starting point for helping us to better understand your needs.
After you submit your form, a member of the Communications and Marketing Office will gather any additional information needed to work on your request and will let you know about the processes and the schedule for completion. We look forward to serving you!
— GC Communications and Marketing Office
Standard production times:
- Reorder — Reorder of business cards, brochures, T-shirts, etc. (2-4 business days prior to being sent to a printer or vendor)
- Professional services — Photo or graphic search, minor copyediting or proofreading, repair of a broken website link or correct errors or remove outdated information online. (4-5 business days)
- Minor update — Update copy, proofread, and reprint an existing brochure, announcement, letter, or other small publication from information provided. No new writing or design, but may include swapping in newer photography. (10 working days prior to being sent to a printer or vendor)
- New request in existing series — New newsletter, letter, e-newsletter, news release. This assumes new content and a similar design, with staff direction, writing, editing, photography, and production. (4-6 weeks before being sent to a printer or vendor or distributed online for e-newsletters and news releases)
- Major revisions — Moderate rewriting, restructuring, and redesigning of an existing piece, but retaining its basic purpose, audience, voice, and look. (1-2 months prior to being sent to a printer or vendor)
- New content and complete redesign — Major rewriting, editing, restructuring, and redesign to a piece that retains its basic audience and purpose, but which may look and feel substantially different than its predecessor. (2-3 months prior to being sent to a printer or vendor)
- Media change — Moving a project from print to email or web distribution, or vice versa. (2-3 months prior to being sent to a printer or vendor or going live online)
- New major project — Extensive conceptualizing, writing, editing, design, photography and/or media production or website; may be produced in house, contracted, or a combination thereof. (4-9 months prior to being sent to a printer or vendor or going live online)
Note: Work on your job/project will begin after we have received all pertinent information and relevant materials, including proposed text and photos.