- Coffman 2 north (single gender), 4-5 persons
- Coffman 2 south (single gender), 8-10 persons
- Coffman 3 north (single gender), 5-6 persons
- Coffman 3 south (co-ed), 8-9 persons
- Coffman 4 north (single gender), 5-6 persons
- Coffman 4 south (co-ed), 8-9 persons
*Cost for on campus housing per semester/per student is $2625. This price reflects rates for the 2012-13 academic year.
- The minimum and maximum capacities indicate the range of number of residents. There should be no more or less in a unit than the numbers indicate. Students are encouraged to occupy suites at their full capacity.
- Persons breaking commitments to suites after they have been assigned will not be reimbursed their $200 security/damage deposit and it may not be applied to a residence hall room. Your $200 is not credited to your account until the end of the school year after check out procedures have been completed. If you indicated you will be in housing for only one semester, the full security/damage deposit will be credited at the end of that semester after check out procedures have been completed.
- During the spring semester groups must maintain the same number as they had at sign up. To keep the suite open during the spring semester, three-fourths of the original group must be present, and the minimum capacity must be met. Suites are expected to have at least half of their original group present to remain open during May term. If a suite drops below minimum capacity due to non-academic programs, each suite member will forfeit the deposit.
- Co-ed suites: It is important for your group to be certain that your male to female ratios can be facilitated with the types of rooms available in co-ed units.