Goshen College offers a variety of housing options for students that include traditional Residence Halls, Apartments, and Small Group Houses. Campus housing is primarily designed for single students enrolled full-time and younger than 25 years of age. We consider the residential experience a vital part of the education we have to offer. We believe students who live on campus have the greatest opportunities for learning and growth when living in close proximity to their peers while having easy access to campus activities, services and facilities.
Residential Living Requirements
*All full time students enrolled at GC must live in campus housing unless they have 112 credit hours, turn 23 years of age in a given semester or live with parents or immediate family member. Full restitution of room and board fees will be expected if students bypass the residency requirements.
Married students of traditional age (18-25) are eligible for campus housing provided both spouses are enrolled for a minimum of 9 credit hours. The fee structure for married students is equivalent to single residential students. A meal plan is required and the understanding that all college furnishings remain in their chosen housing location. Priority will be given to married students at the start of our housing selection process.
Commitment to Community
Residence life at Goshen really stands out thanks — in part — to our Commitment to Community Standards which enables a strong sense of community and engenders a spirit of hospitality. These guidelines for living ask us to respect ourselves and one another through the choices we make.
Important Housing Information
- Make the appropriate housing deposit based on location.
- Participate in room sign up on April 10, 2013 at 9 p.m. in AD28 for Kratz/Miller/Yoder and Kulp Hall.
- Small Group Housing applications will be accepted from February 12 through March 13.
- Student Apartment applications will be accepted beginning March 18 until full occupancy. Students graduating high school 2009 or before will be given priority in the first week of the application process.
Res Life Resources
- Goshen College Commitment to Community Standards.
- Residence Life Housing Selection FAQ
- Residence Hall Living Manual
- Apartment Selection Details
- Small Group Housing application
- SGH units and capacity
- Housing Deposits
- Res life preprogram checklist
- RL Floor Amenities Form
- Storage Hours
- Visit our page