Student Handbook – Policies
All Goshen College students are required to have an ID Card validated for the current school year. Campus Services requiring your ID card include;
- Dining Hall – Your ID card must be presented every time you enter the Dining Hall. Should you lose or misplace your card, report it to the Dining Office immediately. A temporary card will be issued until a replacement card can be obtained. Your ID card can also be used in the Leafraker snack shop to purchase meals with Munch Money
- Recreation/Fitness Center – ID cards with current validation are required to access the Rec / Fitness Center. In addition your card will be needed to check out specific athletic equipment
- Library – Your ID card serves as your library card for the Harold and Wilma Good Library on campus.
- Convo/Chapel – Your ID card must be presented when attending chapels and convocations in order to receive attendance credit for those events
- Other Campus offices – Other campus offices may request to see a valid ID card before assisting you with specific services
Should you lose or misplace your card please contact the ITSMedia offices for a replacement. A fee will be charged to your account to cover the costs of replacing your ID. A replacement card fee will not be refunded should you find your lost card, as your old card is now invalid and will not work with any of the above listed campus services.
The ITSMedia offices are located on the South side of the Union building and can be reached by phone at 7727, by email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or through the website at www.goshen.edu/itsmedia