Admission & Graduation Requirements
It can be difficult to figure out whether you have all of the experience and coursework you need to begin an adult degree program. Maybe it has been a long time since you went to school, and you’re just not sure. We’re here to help you—contact us so we can walk you through the process and help you along the way.
To be admitted into the Organizational Leadership Program, you need:
- Three to five years of work experience
- The equivalent of two years of college learning (usually between 45 and 60 transferable semester credits). Speak with our staff if you think you don’t have enough—we have many options for earning credit in addition to the program. See our Earning College Credit page and our graduation requirements (below) for more details.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- A completed application, including a $35 nonrefundable application fee and a one to two page essay. See Apply Now for complete application details.
Graduation from our program to receive a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership requires:
- Completion of a total of 120 credit hours accepted by Goshen College. These credits can be transfers from previous colleges or universities (typically 45-60 credits), from our Credit for Prior Learning program (a maximum of 20 credits), the military (a maximum of 20 credits), CLEP or DANTE examinations (unlimited credits), and from the OLP coursework (40 credits). Learn more about earning credits on our Earning College Credit page.
- Completion of the OLP program.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.0 or above in the OLP program.
- Completion of general education course requirements (see below).
General Education & Supporting Course Requirements
There are a few courses you need to complete before you graduate from Goshen College. These General Education requirements can be met by transfer credit from another institution, by CLEP or DANTE exam, or by courses taken at Goshen College. Whatever you decide, we can help you make sure to get these requirements completed for graduation.
|Literature, Fine Arts, or Foreign Language||3|