Your Career on
Look for more than flexible schedules and accelerated timeframes!
You’re a busy adult trying to find a way to improve your career opportunities in these difficult economic times. If you are working, have a family and are considering going back to school, your time is at a premium and you are probably concerned about how to make it all work.
Ultimately, advancing your career is the goal and a Goshen College degree assures you the highest quality education and the value of our stellar reputation among area employers.
The value of an in-demand degree from a respected school
Employers are looking for specific qualifications and care about the quality of learning that potential employees receive in their college degree program. Goshen College focuses on degree programs that provide real career opportunities and our success record speaks for itself.
Whether it’s exclusive in-demand degrees you won’t find elsewhere in the region or flexible and respected programs that can move you in many real career directions, the program you choose will give you a solid foundation to move ahead.
- B.S. Organizational Leadership:
- High employer acceptance and exceptional flexibility for many career paths.
- B.S. Business Administration:
- A complete business degree for advancement in many work environments.
- B.S. Social Work:
- The only adult program in the region for in-demand social work degrees; regionally and nationally respected program.
- M.A. Intercultural Leadership:
- A unique master’s degree for leaders in today’s increasingly diversified organizations.
- Nursing Degrees – RN-BSN and MS in Nursing:
- Graduates of our respected nursing programs are highly sought after by area hospitals and healthcare facilities.
A record of success
Goshen College has an excellent reputation among employers, largely as a result of a strong success record:
- 80% graduation rate in the professional degree program
- 69% placement of business graduates in jobs related to their degree within 12 months
- 100% licensing rate for social work graduates