Your Career on
Look for more than flexible schedules and accelerated timeframes!
You’re a busy adult trying to find a way to improve your career opportunities in these difficult economic times. If you are working, have a family and are considering going back to school, your time is at a premium and you are probably concerned about how to make it all work.
For these reasons you need a school that fits your lifestyle, with “adult-friendly” features. Today, many colleges offer flexible adult programs. Goshen College is on of those places with accelerated, flexible programs built around busy working lifestyles (see our Designed for Adults page). So, what makes Goshen College different and the right school for you?
Ultimately, earning a convenient degree isn’t your objective, advancing your career is the goal and some degree programs will move you forward better and faster than others. The biggest reasons to pursue a Goshen College professional degree is the high caliber and full accreditation – quality assurance – of our programs, plus our stellar reputation among area employers.
The value of an in-demand degree from a respected school
Potential employers are looking for specific qualifications and care about the quality of learning that potential employees receive in their college degree program. Goshen College focuses on degree programs that provide real career opportunities and our success record speaks for itself.
We focus on the quality of our courses, not the quantity. Each program is carefully groomed to deliver genuine career opportunities. Whether it’s exclusive in-demand degrees you won’t find elsewhere in the region or flexible and respected programs that can move you in many real career directions, the program you choose will give you a solid foundation to move ahead.
- B.S. Organizational Leadership:
- High employer acceptance and exceptional flexibility for many career paths.
- B.S. Business Administration:
- A genuine business degree for advancement in many work environments.
- B.A. Social Work:
- The only adult program in the region for in-demand social work degrees; regionally and nationally respected program.
- M.A. Intercultural Leadership:
- A unique master’s degree for leaders in today’s increasingly diversified organizations.
- Nursing Degrees:
- Graduates of our respected nursing programs are highly sought after by area hospitals and healthcare facilities.
A record of success
Goshen College has an excellent reputation among employers, largely as a result of a strong success record:
- 80% graduation rate in the professional degree program
- 69% placement of business graduates in jobs related to their degree within 12 months
- 100% licensing rate for social work graduates