Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(Cashier hours are 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Phone: (574) 535-7513
Quick links for 2013-14
- Tuition and Fees for 2013-14 (pdf)
- Things you need to know (pdf)
- Payment options and due dates (pdf)
- Nelnet: Nelnet monthly payment plan information
- Online payment plan set-up
- Fall semester for 2013-14 starts 9-2-13. Final payment due date is August 15th. Please be advised that all students who have not paid their tuition by the due date or have holds on their accounts for any other reason may be dropped from classes.
- Check-in for Fall Semester. New student check-in is Saturday, August 31, 2013, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.. Check-in for all other students is Monday, September 2, 1:00 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Nelnet/e-Cashier payments for 2013-14. Payment plans must be set up using e-Cashier through Nelnet Business Solutions. Click here for more information on Nelnet (pdf). Payments and payment plans for 2013-14 opened Mar. 15, 2013. Please see the online tuition payment selection on the upper left side of this page.
- Bookstore Vouchers. Students with a credit balance on his/her account after all charges and financial aid is applied, may receive bookstore vouchers to purchase books and supplies from the Follett Bookstore on the Goshen College campus. Vouchers will be issued August 31st and September 2nd during check-in. Vouchers will be issued in the Accounting Office September 2-12th between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All bookstore vouchers must be used by September 12th, 2013.
- Student Account balance. If you have extra money in your student account and would like to have access to it, please contact the Accounting Office at email@example.com to request a refund check. Requests made by noon on Wednesday should result in a check being processed the following Friday. If you are unsure if there is extra money on your student account, please check your account online at https://my.goshen.edu/ics/.
- Student statements with balances due are issued approximately the 10th of each month. Payment is due upon receipt of statement.
- Tuition account detail information can be accessed at gconline.goshen.edu. Log on to gconline, select Personal/Academic/Financial Information, Accounting Info, and My Account Balances. This area gives you the details of your tuition account, including payments, charges, and financial aid that has been transferred.
- Spring semester for 2013-14 classes start 1-8-14. Final payment due date is December 5, 2013. Please be advised that all students who have not paid their tuition by the due date or have holds on their accounts for any other reasons may be dropped from classes.
- Reminder: Goshen College does not accept credit card payments for tuition directly at the college. All credit/debit card payments must go through e-Cashier. MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. VISA cards are not accepted. A 2.5 percent convenience fee will be charged per transaction.