VP for Academic Affairs & Academic Dean
Dr. Anita K. Stalter
B.S., Eastern Mennonite College
M.Ed., James Madison University
Ph.D., Michigan State University
Welcome to the Academic Dean’s website. Goshen College is proud of its reputation for challenging academic programs. At Goshen College you will find faculty who enjoy spending time with students and who are willing to engage students as co-learners along their journey. The mission of the Dean’s office is to foster student learning as well as faculty growth and development.
On the Dean’s website you will find information about Academic Affairs events, programs and announcements. You will also find tools and aids for the enhancement of our faculty.
I invite you to explore what Goshen College has to offer!
Anita K. Stalter, PhD.
Vice President for Academic Affairs &
Employment and Fellowship Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
- Dean’s List/Honors Program
- Academic grievance policy
- Academics home page
- Academic Catalog
- Registrar’s Office
- Financial Aid
- Multicultural Affairs Office
- Center for Intercultural Teaching & Learning
- Faculty Development: Mininger Center
- Maple Scholars Program
- Peace and Justice Journalism Program
- Undergraduate Academic Symposium
- First and Third Year Faculty Review Guidelines
- Intellectual Property Policy
- New Academic Initiatives
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Schools Structure 2011-2012
- Teaching Faculty Performance Checklist
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) for approval of research on human subjects